Sunningdale will review companies’ financial and operating positions and recommend the best approach to maximising the sales price. This may involve “grooming the company for sale” well in advance of the planned exit.
Sunningdale will also recommend the structure of the deal, find a suitable purchaser and lead negotiations through to legal completion. By facilitating and co-ordinating the sales transaction, this allows Management to concentrate on running their business.
Successful Assignments have included
- Sale of Scottish water vending company to US group
- Sale of 42% minority stake in unquoted insurance broker
- Sale of unquoted health club company to quoted group
- Sale of Scandinavian publishing company
- Sale of recruitment company