Sunningdale can search for relevant target companies, initiating vendor discussions, valuing targets objectively, recommending optimal deal structures and negotiating the keenest possible valuation to achieve the deal.
Mergers & Acquisitions Assignments have included
- Series of strategic acquisitions for Scottish food group
- Purchase of North Sea off-shore maintenance company
- De-merger of shop fitting, replacement windows and conservatory group
- Merger between two firms of London solicitors
- Business Plan and strategic review for wealth management company (IFAs)
In certain circumstances, it is quicker and more economic to consolidate a number of companies in a sector rather than rely on organic growth. For example, Sunningdale has consolidated companies in the IFA, insurance broker and specialist food industry sectors.